We recognize the importance of maintaining the privacy of every user who visits our website. We value your privacy and appreciate your trust in us. We are committed to be transparent about the data we collect about you, how it is used and with whom it is shared.
Information We Collect
We collect information from third-parties and automatically through our website/PWA (Progressive Web App).
We collect limited information about your computer's connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. Your IP address does not identify you personally. We also collect and may store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of our website/app such as your browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, unique device identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users and to measure traffic on the website. This information may also be used by our advertisers/third party companies to personalize content, ads etc.
How We Collect Information
- We collect information when you browse our site/app.
- When you raise a query/question to us through our contact form.
- We collect information from you using third party tools, browser cookies and web beacons in order to improve user experience.
- We may collect non-personal information about the computer, mobile device or other device you use to access the service, such as IP address, geo-location information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language and other information for the purpose of providing customized information on the browser.
Cookies are small text files which contain a small amount of information that is downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, or visit partner website which recognises that cookie, your device is able to communicate with our website and the website can read the information held in that cookie.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies in your browser settings. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to reject cookies if you prefer. You may find more help about managing cookies in your browser: Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Android & iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. This may prevent you from having complete website experience by affecting the access to some of the links, services or features. Information collected by cookies and web beacons is not personally identifiable.
How We Use The Information
- To Customise Advertising. We may use your information to facilitate the delivery of targeted ads, promotions, and offers to you, on behalf of our advertisers.
- Understand Our Readers and Users. We conduct research on the analytics data to better understand and serve our users, and to improve our website.
- We may otherwise use your information with your consent or at your direction.
How We Use Your Information
- Links to Third-Party Sites: Our Services may link to third-party websites and services that are outside our control. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by other websites or other services. You should exercise caution, and review the privacy statements applicable to the third-party websites and services you use.